We have a very special collector’s edition of Total War: Shogun 2 to be won.
To enter the sweepstakes, all you need is to play the Shogun Takeover game, which is free to play on Facebook.
The aim of the game is to create clans and try to take over territory in an attempt become the Shogun of all of feudal Japan. Players can increase their odds of success by recruiting their friends and growing their clan size.
Clan members are notified when their clan is attacking, but also when their territory is being attacked, when they must rush to join the attack or defend their territory. The winning clan will control all of feudal Japan.
| History of the Samurai Wars
– The making of Total War: Shogun 2
– WIN Collector’s Edition of Total War: Shogun 2
– 10 Major Developments of Japanese warfare in the Sengoku Period
– Rise of the Samurai
– Japanese Castles
– Military Trends during the Sengoku Period
– Battle in the Snow: Mikata ga Hara
– Timeline of The Sengoku Period: Japan’s Age of War– Read the History of Samurai Wars magazine
– The Samurai Sword (Katana
– The Japanese Longbow
– Religious Warriors of Japan
– Female Samurai Warriors
– Ninja (Shinobi) – Secret Assassins
Jul 13, 2016 0
Jun 08, 2016 0
May 27, 2016 0